Welcome to the
Hopefully this information will help you take advantage of the various tools the district has made available to parents.
1) My Grade Portal:
· This provides online access to your students grades. You can see their grade up to the latest postings by their teacher and the individual assignment grades as well.
· Contact your schools main office if you need login information for this program.
· Here is a link to our webpage containing instructions for using this program.
2) Honeywell Instant Alert:
· This system is used to send alerts to parents and staff on school closures, transportation issues, and school events.
· You can enter an unlimited number of phone numbers, email addresses, and texting devices to your account.
· You can select which types of messages you want delivered to each device as well.
· Here is a link to our webpage containing instructions on loging in for the first time and what you can do once logged in.
3) Pay For It:
· This system allows you to electronically add money to your students lunch account.
· You can also use this system to monitor you childs account balance and what they are purchasing.
· This system is maintained outside of the schools control. The “How Do I” documents on the site provide detailed instructions on how to use the system once your account has been created. Here is the link to the site.
· Here is a link to a document explaining how to setup your account.
· Contact your schools main office if you need your students Lunch ID number for this program. It is needed as part of the account setup process.